Discovering that you are being investigated by HMRC can be very stressful, even if you are...
We are delighted to announce that Key Business Consultants has been awarded Gold Partner status by Xero.
What Is Xero?
Xero is a cutting-edge accountancy and project-management platform that we recommend to all our clients. It does the heavy lifting, so you can concentrate on running and growing your business:
- Stores all your data safely in one place, so you don’t need to worry about security
- Helps you manage workflow, payroll, projects and admin
- Gets your books done faster by automatically handling bank transactions and invoices
- Allows you to access vital business information at any time and from any device
Depending on how much support you need, we can help you get the most out of your Xero software:
- A one-time consulting session to get you set up and comfortable using Xero
- A comprehensive training program for you and all your staff
- Ongoing support, troubleshooting and refresher sessions for new features
- Full accounting and bookkeeping service, from inventory to invoices, payables to payroll
What Is Gold Partner Status?
Setting up a new accounting system, even one as user-friendly as Xero, can be daunting. So you might want to work with someone to help get you started, or even run it for you. But how do you know who you can trust with such a vital part of your business?
This is where the Xero Partner Program comes in.
Gold Partner status is awarded to a small number of firms who demonstrate expertise in using Xero over a sustained period of time. Partners have to show they understand the software inside out, work with a large range of clients and stay on top of all Xero’s technical developments and new features. In addition, all Xero advisors in the firm undergo rigorous training and have to attain individual certifications.
In short, working with a Gold Partner ensures you get access to a team of true expert advisors, vouched for by Xero themselves.
What Does This Mean For Me?
Being a Gold Partner doesn’t just mean we’ve had the seal of approval from Xero. It also gives us even more ways to help you run your business. Now we’ve been recognised by Xero, we can offer you:
- Xero Practice Manager to organise your workflow, time-tracking and job costing
- Xero Workpapers to prepare, review and approve workpapers from any device
- Discounts on Xero subscriptions
- Consulting and project support for Xero practice solutions
- A Xero advisor directory listing to help businesses find you
So before you choose a Xero accountant, do you research and make sure you can see the Gold Partner stamp.
Want to get set up on Xero? Need some help with your Xero software? Want us to handle all your accounting and bookkeeping? Get in touch to see how we can unlock your business’s potential.